By enrolling in this course you will learn :
- Accounting basics like debits and credits that will help you understand and post entries with confidence.
- Learn transferring account information from physical books to Tally.
- Set up details of stock, and filter reports like availability of certain stock with particular feature.
- For example: How many laptops with i5 processor are available in your store.
- Bank Reconciliation – Match bank statement entries with your records of bank entries.
- Learn about implementing absolutely necessary and advanced GST topics like GST Set-Off, Reverse Charge, Goods Transport Agency and how to enter its related multiple journal entries in Tally.
- Learn complete Corporate Payroll(Employee attendance) set up that complies with Govt. prescribed deduction rates.
- Learn Manufacturing Process where you can arrive at cost of item you manufacture, from cost of various parts/components involved in making up of product.
- And in between, learn to customize sales invoice number format that looks like – BN/001/19-20 and much more.
- Learn above topics in 8 hours with completeness unlike short courses that teaches at basic level or long courses that takes more time than required.
- Learn not just to use Tally but also think of maintaining compliant bookkeeping practices.
What can you expect from this course:
- This is an essential guide to Tally, which means, not every topic on Tally would be covered.
- But you will learn almost everything that you deal w.r.t bookkeeping on day to day basis.
- Think of this course as a solid foundation for Tally.
- Later you can discover and learn advance topics on your own and effortlessly.
It is advised to the students to learn about laws/compliance related to Accounting/Corporate Laws after completion or while learning from this course. That will increase your knowledge with regard to accounting standards and compliance. This course is meant for learning and doesn’t serve as advise with regard to accounting/corporate compliance.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to TallyErp 9
- Lecture 2 – Company Creation
- Lecture 3 – Gateway
- Lecture 4 – Opening Balance
- Lecture 5 – Opening Stock
- Lecture 6 – Purchase Invoice
- Lecture 7 – Sales Vouchers
- Lecture 8 – Receipt Vouchers
- Lecture 9 – Payment Vouchers
- Lecture 10 – Contra Vouchers
- Lecture 11 – Memorandum Voucher
- Lecture 12 – Debit Note & Credit Note
- Lecture 13 – Journal Voucher
- Lecture 14 – Multiple Godowns
- Lecture 15 – Interest Calculation
- Lecture 16 – Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS)
- Anyone with Accounting Knowledge & Basic Computer Skills is eligible to enroll for this course.