Data mining training is a growing demand on the market as the world is generating data at an increasing pace. R is a popular programming language for statistics. It can be used for day-to-day data analysis tasks.
Data mining is a very deep topic and takes some time to learn. This course will help you to understand the mathematical basics quickly, and then you can directly apply what you’ve learned in R. This course covers each and every condition of data mining in order to prepare you for real-world problems. You’ll come to understand the different disciplines in data mining. In every discipline, there exist a variety of different algorithms. At least one algorithm of the various classes of algorithms will be covered to give you a foundation to further apply your knowledge to dive deeper into the different flavors of algorithms.
Data Mining With R Course Module
- R Programming Fundamentals
- Data Science Essentials
- Data Mugging with Numpy and Pandas
- Basic Statistics
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- R Data Science Packages
Data Mining with R - Course Objectives
The objective of this course is to provide the fundamentals of R programming and introduce Data Science concepts and Machine Learning.
- R Fundamentals: Understanding R syntax, data types, operators, conditional statements, functions. Writing simple R scripts for Data Science
- Data Science essentials: Understand the core concepts of Data Science. Data exploration, data mugging, data pre-processing, and transforming data for further analysis. Gain familiarity with R packages
- R for Machine Learning(ML): Understand core concepts of Machine Learning and practice simple ML algorithms using R machine learning packages.
This course is at an intermediate level, so most Data Science aspirants can opt for Data Mining with R
- Basic Programming is recommended
- Basic Statistics knowledge is recommended
Why Data Mining with R Course?
R is the most popular programming language in Machine Learning and Deep Learning alorithms as on Today. A quick search in indeed.com reveals about 20,000 open job opportunities in USA alone as a day average in year 2017 for R professionals. This trends is only going to increase exponentially in the years 2018 to 2020, aligning to 3 million Data Science job opportunities by 2020 as estimated by IBM Inc.
This course is designed to imbibe the best practice programming skills in Data Mining with R with real-world Machine Learning case studies. Candidates pursuing this course will be aligned with the current market job requirements.
What are the prerequisites for learning R programming?
There is no such prerequisite to be fulfilled from your side to learn R programming. However, a basic programming language can be helpful.
Advantages of Data Mining with R Course.
In recent years, R gained popularity for Machine Learning. This course provide the advantage of cutting complexity of R Language and focus on learning Data Mining with R in most efficient and effective manner to become R Data Science developer.