First you will be introduced to this powerful vector image creation program, which is a staple for professional designers everywhere. After becoming familiar with the Illustrator’s user interface, students will go on to learn step-by-step how simple it is to create complex vector shapes using the powerful tools available within Illustrator.
- Access to Illustrator Software.
- Lecture 1 – Interface of Illustrator Rectangle & Ellipse Tool
- Lecture 2 – Direct Selection, Group Selection Lasso & Magic Wand & Pen tool
- Lecture 3 – Type Tool, Area type, Type on Path with Options
- Lecture 4 – Basic Shape Tool Blob Brush Tool & Brush Libraries
- Lecture 5 – Pencil Smooth Path Eraser / Scale Skew Rotate Reflect Reshape etc
- Lecture 6 – Shape Builder, Live Paint, Live Paint Selection Perspective Grid Tool
- Lecture 7 – Mesh, Gradient, eyedropper, blend
- Lecture 8 – Symbol Tool Using Symbol Libraries
- Lecture 9 – Graph Tool
- Lecture 10 – Artboard Tool Zoom Tool Hand Tool
- Lecture 11 – Effects Menu (illustrator Effects) 3D effects
- Lecture 12 – Effects Menu (Photoshop Effects) 3D effects
- Lecture 13 – Select Menu
- Lecture 15 – Object Menu 1st Part
- Lecture 16 – Object Menu 2nd Part
- Lecture 17 – View Menu
- Lecture 18 – Edit Menu
- Lecture 19 – File Menu
- Graphic Designer
- Basic knowledge of operating computers.