You will start with the absolute basics in this Flash training video, getting comfortable with the interface and tool locations within the software. You will quickly delve into working with the drawing tools, playing with shapes and colors, and how to manage objects. You will learn how to work with text, create and manage symbols and how to work with the Flash library.
You will be fully comfortable with the basic tools and techniques in Flash, and capable of creating and publishing dazzling Flash projects!
- Access to Adobe InDesign CC software.
- Lecture 1 – Interface of flash & Classic Tween
- Lecture 2 – Shape tween using text, Shape, eraser
- Lecture 3 – Convert to Symbol – Eyes Animation
- Lecture 4 – Convert to Symbol – Leg Animation
- Lecture 5 – Frame by Frame Animation
- Lecture 6 – Convert to Symbol – Create a Button
- Lecture 7 – Masking Motion Guide
- Lecture 8 – Digital Number Animation
- Lecture 9 – Action Script – Play Stop
- Lecture 10 – Action Script – Next & Previous Frame
- Lecture 11 – Action Script – Image Dragging
- Lecture 12 – Action Script – Mouse Dragging
- Lecture 13 – Action Script – Rollover Effect
- Lecture 14 – Action Script & Set Properties
- Graphic Designer
- Basic knowledge of operating computers.